• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Parts for MBOW 3way from Murphyblaster.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the crossover parts from a long abandoned project the MBOW 3 way from Dennis Murphy at Murphyblaster.com It uses mid-grade parts, can provide more detail if needed, but basically I am selling it for peanuts for someone else to use it.

As a bonus I also have a pair of the Peerless 10" woofers from his original design which have been discontinued as well as the GR-research Mids, I will sell the crossover parts for $40 and throw in all the woofers for $40 as well, so all you need is a pair of the Hiquphon tweeters and boxes and you have a nice pair of speakers VERY cheap. These are all under a thick layer of dust so it is time to find them a new home.

I can take CC or paypal for payment, sbrtoy is my username on Ebay and Agon as well, I am a reputable audio business owner so your transaction is safe.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.