• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Behringer and DIY speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the three electronic Behringer units SRC, DCX, and DEQ for sale.

I am hesitant to sell the DCX at the moment because it has been modded with Dayton caps to clean up the output. I started to build a 6-channel active volume control to pair with the modded DCX due to its new low output voltage but I am struggling to get the volume control to work. Hopefully I can figure out the problem this weekend.

I would like $215 shipped for the SRC and DEQ $240 shipped for the DEQ OBO.

I also have a completed DIY 2-way speaker. The speaker comes with a completed passive crossover in an external cabinet. The cabinet is sealed with a Hiquphon OW4 tweeter in a waveguide paired with a Seas W18EX. The cabinet is 0.75 cu. ft. but is heavily filled with foam and whispermat to give it a volume of 0.5 cu. ft. The plan was to use the active gear to mate 8" woofers with the 2-way. I never got the chance to do use everything all at once. Please e-mail me if you are interested and have questions. Dennis Murphy helped me design the crossover. The image below is the on axis frequency response.

Lastly, I am still trying to sell the 15" ATC subwoofer. I have had offers to trade for other subwoofers that I am still contemplating. Please take this off my hands.

Thank you everyone.

Attachments

• on axis fr_bigger.gif
    on axis fr_bigger.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 897
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.