Speaker Advice for Keyboard Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to use a Sonic Impact T Amp in a battery powered keyboard amp / mini PA. This would be similar to a Roland KC60, which is good for bass, keys, and vocals. I would like to use one 8” Eminence Alpha PA speaker with an SPL of 100.9 dB.

The T Amp can not be bridged. One option would be to use only one channel into the speaker. The second choice would be to combine both channels somehow. The third choice would be to use the Eminence on one side and a smaller full range on the other.

I do not know if any of these options are feasible Any advice or suggestions will be appreciated.

Carl

actually it just takes an op amp to bridge any amp. just use a gain of 1 inverting circuit. you could parakkek the outputs if you have a 0.1-0.5 ohm resistor from each amp output to the speaker. or you could make an active crossover for the third (biamping) option this would be used at the amp inputs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.