Please check my thinking before I blow something up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There is a thread similar to this one regarding a chipamp.com DUAL MONO kit but because my kit is the chipamp.com Stereo version and I'm new and frightful I thought I'd post as well.

Today I received my transformer, pictured below and I just want to make sure that I'm thinking of wiring it the right way. So here's what I'm planning to do. On the primary side, attach blue to violet and wire them to the hot side of the AC plug, attach gray to brown and wire that to the neutral side of the AC plug. Isn't that the correct way to wire the primary for 115V?

On the secondary side, I would hook the black and red lead to an AC input on the power supply and the orange and yellow leads to the other AC input on the power supply.

Am I anywhere close on this? I will certainly use a current limiting bulb, a power switch and a fuse but in general terms have I completely missed the boat here or should I be good to go?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.