Percy audio?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi

Has anyone ordered/received anything from these guys recently?

Reason I ask is I sent a quote request mail around two weeks back and reminder a few days ago. There's no response to either. I wanted some caps and resistors - KZ and BG NX. I had initially contacted PCx but Percy seemed to have a slightly wider selection so I'm trying to place an order with them.

Are they still around or is it my location that could be an issue? They DO ship worldwide don't they? I do want to wait before going back to the PCx order (those guys were quick to respond) as Percy does carry some stuff I want.

Any other online options for exotic caps and resistors?

thanks

I've been buying from Michael Percy since 1990 (has it really been that long?!).

Anyways, he is a one man business and from what I've heard he doesn't always answer queries for parts - depending on his volume of email. He has however always quickly shipped everything I've ordered. Probably not the best way to do business, but he does keep his catalog updated and I've never had a part back-ordered or out of stock.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Oh.

So do I send in money and he'll ship the stuff? And how do I know how much shipping to add in? Or do I just send the order payment and cover shipping once he sends it?

Sorry I never ordered from him earlier, and don't know how this really works - I don't want to send less money than I really owe him, and have no idea how much I'll owe him for shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.