This diamond circuit thing.. possible enhancements?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I was reading about this diamond circuit and stuff.. so I was sort of curious if it culd be done with mosfets, hmm there's no ground breaking stuff here i guess but..
hmm also the last amp i made i hade zeners to make ca6volt for the vas (and ccs) stages but the zeners i got i had to measure like 10 of them to get 2 that was alike so that sucked so i put in a ccs witl lm317 and 0.1% resistors insted so that's no worry anymore but I'm not sure about the noise issue..
Well anyhow, the this ugly prototype thing seems to sound pretty ok anyhow. but I hav'nt been able to play very much,cos it was late yesterday ,didnt want to disturb the neighbours..

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I cound use ccs's instead of 2k resistors but hell, i got too many components already and also, the signals is'nt that big...

But of course i don't use the 4 transistor output thingie in the prototype., but in the older amp that i use every day , i use it.. se circuits below.. (values may vary a little, schematics mostly made so i remember what i did heh)

Oh and also , I may have a new box to do.. found this c.rap in the scrap bin..

a bigger xformer or two or three wouldnt hurt though
..this is how a nokia 5140i picture looks like , might as well have drawn it by hand.. but the thing is ive got this mobyexplorer program installed so i can upload pictures from anywhere to the server, so that's nice..

So this circut below almost similar to the last circuit i built in my everyday use amp...

see i tried to make it "production friendly 'kind of' "
this is even one step earlier.. here below..

hmm..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.