WR for Fostex Driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All,

I've just finished my new plan for Fostex FE-206E. This cabinet produced a luxury sound which I never heard before.

Regards,

Attachments

• t_resize_361.jpg
    t_resize_361.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 494
Just respected to the Westminter Royal shape and Sound. That 's what I Dream of and hope to own by myself on the way to the Endless of the Music since I enjoyed long long times ago.

By the way, please! explain your question in details about my possible plan so I can clearify what I did for the Cabinet.

At that moment I and my Brother mostly do it by hand. Hope that I will own the CNC machine, its useful for producing and construction the better Cabinet in the future. Hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Crossblade said:
Reminds of Tannoy Autograph ... looks ... Respect!

:)

Dear Crosable,

I tried to take back some pictures, however my Younger Brother has throw away from my computer, so i can not post any picture of my plan from the beginning to the end.

Next week I will have Class T Amp from USA and will mod the inside cabinet. So i will post some pics about the modification in side the cabinet FYR.

Regards,

Thanhvns

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.