input bass rolloff, tilt and gain circuits? how to design them?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear friends,

I want to connect these circuits at the input of the chipamp..

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tiltcircuitsjm2.jpg

I want to build the following circuits... but im not getting the idea how the circuit would be for the following...

input gain in db ( will it be an L-pad attenuator?)
bass roll off
bass tilt
treble roll off
treble tilt....

I never heard about these before...

Please guide me.....

thanks,
Ken

Level is the channel level (e.g. woofer channel) in the Genelec (this could be mimicked with a shelving filter with steep slopes or a derived filter), tilt seems to be a regular shelf and roll-off seems to be a an adjustable bell filter. These are very application specific for that product, its intended use and clients.

The same functions could be handled with any reasonable graphic or parametric EQ.

Among MANY other excellents projects, a graphic EQ can be found here

- Klaus

Hi KSTR the links what you gave are really nice. But I couldnt find bell filters. At the same time Im using 24db Linkwitz crossover so I would like to implement these roll off, tilt and the gain circuits just with the RC networks... is it possible just with the RC networks?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.