Cad audio DK amps???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Moby,
there are some companies to chose from...As Hypex, New Class D, Coldamp to mention some European alternatives.
I have tried to contact Jan as well but got no answer, and usually I sort companies that don´t answer mail out, this may be "cruel"
but as someone wrote "if they don´t answer when you are interested in their products, they might as well not answer if you run into problems with their products." Of course mails get lost in Spam-filters and 41 Hz has a forum which may serve well. Thus my opinion is indeed superficial. ;)

But generally in marketing and business the (potential) customer wants to feel important...

Apart from "communication" the trickiest part is to know how an amp will sound in your system; your environment. Lucky people can borrow an amp or at least get an impression of what to expect by listening in someone else´s place. I don´t know any single person that use for instance an (Hypex) UCD based amp and even if I have read a lot about them I don´t know what to expect.

For some reason I have come to consider the German company
HifiAkademi , many people seem quite satisfied with it and the owner Hubert Reith seems to have a good reputation. This alternative may be restricted to customers who read German though. I do with some difficulties, but the German language is not as hard to master as English. :cool:

In case you can read it;

http://www.audiomap.de/forum/index.php/az/show_topic/forum/116/topic_id/18102/mesg_id/18102/

http://www.hifiakademie.de/

(I have no connection what so ever to this company).

Moby said:
Thanks guys. This is really helpful info. Yes, I searched about before my question but haven't find anything about. I tried to contact Jan from 41hz, but still no response. Any suggestion about possible kit amps?

Ask the questions in forum at www.41hz.com instead.

I've never heard any complaints about 41hz service, except that since it's a one man business he can't be expected to be around all the time.

Saturnus said:

Ask the questions in forum at www.41hz.com instead.

I've never heard any complaints about 41hz service, except that since it's a one man business he can't be expected to be around all the time.

How about Jan laying an information about this (not answering personal mails) on his site?
BTW I have contacted Anthony H. at Aussieamplifiers by mail a few times and always got an answer. I´m not complaining about 41 Hz, only put a note on how I react. I do know the company to be a one person business and the information issue has been on this site before, at that time one member or some members complained and others defended Jan.
To be clear about the information issue or policy can prevent misunderstandings IMHO. Perhaps a note "I can not guarantee that I have the time to answer e-mails" in the close context to the mail function?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.