• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair Scan Speak R29004/7000 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

I have a NIB pair of Scan-speak Revelator R2904/700000 (all silver) premium ring radiator tweeters in original packaging. They were intended for a DIY project that I never got around to building, so I have decided to sell them for $625 for the set (these tweeters retail for $398 each!) .

Payment by check, money order or paypal (shipping and insurance will be actual, based on the carrier you select). My paypal acct is verified business and I have other online references for your review. Any questions, just drop me a line. Thanks!

Attachments

• rev.jpg
    rev.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 386
Reply to mp006ltk

mp006ltk: Yes. Please e-mail me directly so we can set up this transaction. (Sorry for the delay; e-mail notification wasn't working on my account for some reason.)

thadman: Thank you for your interest, but I am not in the market for a trade right now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.