Need a schematic for a Denon DCM-260 CD player

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I've just found a used CD player for a friend.

I would need a schematic for a Denon DCM-260 CD player, especially the analog output section, anybody would have an image or a PDF file of it ?

There is a IC who control the output volume, which one it is and how can I bypass it ?

And I would replaced the JRC-4558 op amps for better ones ?

Thank

Gaetan

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Gaetan,
Hmmm. Sorry they don't have it. I am surprised they do not have a record of it.

Are you sure you aren't talking about a JRC 4580? Possibly a "DD" suffix? If it's this chip, it should be a fet input type. It's pretty good actually. (I may have the datasheet for it). Consider an AD OP275. I have the datasheet if you need, but it's just as easy to download. This is not an expensive IC, but a very good performer.

-Chris

anatech said:
Hi Gaetan,
Hmmm. Sorry they don't have it. I am surprised they do not have a record of it.

Are you sure you aren't talking about a JRC 4580? Possibly a "DD" suffix? If it's this chip, it should be a fet input type. It's pretty good actually. (I may have the datasheet for it). Consider an AD OP275. I have the datasheet if you need, but it's just as easy to download. This is not an expensive IC, but a very good performer.

-Chris

Hello

Yes I did read wrong it was JRC 4580 and it was a D suffix.

I have some NE5532 and OPA2134.

I have found the JRC 4580 datasheet, it seem a bipolar input.

Here the schematic of the JRC 4580

Gaetan

Attachments

• jrc4558.jpg
    jrc4558.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 64
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Gaetan,
I have some NE5532 and OPA2134.
Try the OPA2134 then. Watch it doesn't oscillate. You need to check it muted, silent but playing and with signal. If it stays clean with all these three conditions you should be good.

Pick up some OP275 at some point. Not a bad little IC. If you see any ceramic caps in that section, replace them with mica or polystyrene. That will do more for sound quality than you know.

-Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.