Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi fellows audiophiles and sound-techno-geeks

This is Scott . I live in Springfield Vt . I moved here last year to get married ( Certainly wouldn't move here for the job market..EEEkkk!)
I own some nice gear but I don't think it would qualify as "high-end"

I do however repair stereo gear here including tape decks,phonos,CD, receievers and game consoles. I'm also seriously considering going full-time into the service end of the market 'casue there's really nothing around this area to fill the void.

This looks like a groovy place where we can share info and views on music stuff.
I'm also a musician ( guitar,bass,mandolin,keys and voice) and my wife also plays keys and sings ( she sings better than I and I DONT mind)
We do the coffeehouse/church circuit right now

To infinity and beyond,

Scott

tv repair men made house calls???? hahaha.

Welcome Scott, looks like you have some background knowledge which will be beneficial to yourself as well as the rest of us. Hope to see some posts out of you. Any particular project you are considering starting? solid state amp, preamp, digital

Welcome

Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.