Paid to simulate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am designing a new amp for the purposes of speaker testing and as a bit of a reference amp (if it works!).

It is largely designed and the pcbs have been made.

What I need is to come up with some values for components that will basically be the final design. I am feeling pretty settled on some of the values but getting the whole thing into a simulator is my problem.

I am using these transistors: 2SC3117, 2SA1216, 2SA1249, 2SC2922, 2SA970, 2SC2240, 2SC2911 and 2SA1209. So the simulator will need to have accurate models for these in place.

If there is someone out there who can help me to simulate the amp I am willing to pay them for their trouble.

I am in Australia so payment is best to an Australian account but I'm open to other offers.

Contact is best through email I s'pose.

Cheers,
Steve

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
steve_mak said:
OK thanks but I've seen numerous values for the 2SA970 alone. I was thinking it might be easier for me to just pay !

Of course there will be variation in parameter values for parts from different manufacturers as well as different batches of parts from the same manufacturer. Simulation is just that though, a tool you can use to try different things in the ideal world. You can change part parameters until your heart is content and see if the circuit still works.

It is easier to just pay but then you miss out on the valuable knowledge you can get by doing it yourself ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.