No out from Klipsch(Indigo Bash) Promedia 4.1 PS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm trying to repair a Klipsch Promedia 4.1 amplifier. It's guts are an old version of the Indigo Bash system. http://www.bashaudio.com/technologies.htm I mostly work on guitar amps and the like. I have little experience with switching suplies and classD amps. First of all, what turns this thing on? Is it always on when it's plugged in? It doesn't have an on/off switch on the control module like the ones I've found pictures of. Anyway it sounds like this switch might only mute the output to the speakers because apparently the headphone jack(mine doesn't have one) still works when turned "off".

I guess my question is how to check that the power supply is working. I measure 165VDC after the standard rectifier/filter but nothing on the low voltage regulators (+/- 15V) or the main rails. Without a schematic, I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to look next. Maybe someone has some ideas on this?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.