how to estimate the load resistance of a circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I am a newbie in the DIY arena, so laugh too loud for the stupid question. I have been restoring vintage amps by following the schematic. Now I would like to do a little more than that :)

I have a couple old mono itube gears, e.g one is an Eico tube tuner, HF-90. What I would like to do is to build a stereo preamp out of this chasis using the existing PT and the 6x4 tube rectifier as the base.
The 2 circuitries that I want to try are Bruce Rozenbilt's Ground Grid preamp and John Broskie's Aikido amplifier. I downloaded Duncanamp's PSU simulator to help to set the values of the RC/LC filter for the amplifiers, but one of the variable is the amplifier's load resistance which I don't know. So, my question is what kind of methods can be used to estimate the load resistance of a circuitry?

Thanks,

Fred

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.