12v=19v 4,7A dcdc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
N-Channel said:
As for flux-wlking, see post #74, this thread. As opposite phase is energized, any flux remaining in the core is canceled out.

Flux "cancellation" only happens if the volt-second/turn product of the opposite phase equals that of the first phase - ie. perfect duty cycle balance. Your design doesn't guarantee that.

During deadtime, the transformer may reset itself through the MOSFET body diodes or something. I'll have to simulate this thing and find out.

Okay i've only read the first pages, but i do have a question. I couldn't believe that the inductor is wound on that yellow core but it appears to be so. 19 volts at 4.7A is quite darn close to 100 watts, are you serious that the little powdered iron donut works at that power? I have dozens of those around and they're quite a bit easier to work with than EE/EI cores, at least for my hands that is.

I'm planning to run in discontinuous mode too, using pulse skipping as the control method. You'll be surprised as to what my controller chip will be. :p Next week i'll be building the first low-power version and if all is well i'll try a larger one.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Transformer EI33 --10x0.5mm prallel 20 tour
PCB view and print program
Download

PCB SCHDownload
hi, why i am unable to download PCB SCH file.
can you pls provide good link for the same, i also visited your site, as its not in English, i couldnot find it there too.
pls provide link for the same.
regards

EDIT:- I got the File from 4shared Link. Thanks
BTW is this circuit from Electronics For You

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.