What voltage must supply to charge a 1.2 battery?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 6 cell Li-ion from a laptop battery. I opened the battery pack, thinking it was damage, because it was not charging. When have bought a new one, realized the damaged was on the laptop maiboard, because the new battery didn´t charge also.
I have loose the circuit, so if any of you are interested, can sell them. The battery pack was nominal 4400 mah, and at the moment I opened had around 3400 mah on the battery information tool.

Have bought yerterday this charger. It seems detect automaticallty battery voltage betwenn 9.6-18V and has two selectable current levels, what do you think may be with 10 serial batteries NIMH 2600mah , 1,2v to get 12V?

I think also to use 10+10 battery pack, so 12V 2600 y paralel with another, or another two ones, to get 5200, or 7800mah. Could be any problem? I not see on the item a problem of using high capacity packs, only if use lower than 900 mah.., it seems good price also. What do you think?
I get 12 AA batteries at 10 euro, 2600 mah shipped, hope they are really 2600..
http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=280044025217&rd=1&rd=1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.