About Jung super regulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Walt I still have your's and Mr. Marsh Cap articles from 1980 Audio ( an ex-wife ago) that got me started fooling with this stuff. Regards

Thanks again Triodethom, I'm sure Dick Marsh would be as pleased as I am, to know we helped you get started.

Thanks also to "old" Jan, for chiming in. And Jan if you look in the regulator and ref section of that 1974 book, you might just find a couple of the same kind of circuits we've been beating to death recently. Irony indeed.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Thanks again Triodethom, I'm sure Dick Marsh would be as pleased as I am, to know we helped you get started.

Thanks also to "old" Jan, for chiming in. And Jan if you look in the regulator and ref section of that 1974 book, you might just find a couple of the same kind of circuits we've been beating to death recently. Irony indeed.

:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.