need help with transformer core

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
600watts core

Hi,

If using the large power like 600watts, it would be better to use switching PSU, today, switching method is widely use in most application. the design is more and more stable, such as ripple, line and load regulation, over shoot, under shoot, recover time, and hold up time -------- etc. improvement has been made to switcher. u can consider switching method.

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :smash: :smash: :smash:

Re: 600watts core

mitwrong said:
Hi,

If using the large power like 600watts, it would be better to use switching PSU, today, switching method is widely use in most application. the design is more and more stable, such as ripple, line and load regulation, over shoot, under shoot, recover time, and hold up time -------- etc. improvement has been made to switcher. u can consider switching method.

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :smash: :smash: :smash:

really?:D thats what i'm looking for! :D
a place to cell me naked ferrite toroids for high power smps :rolleyes:

You might like to find some high permeability cores which you can operate a relatively low frequency. It is easier to get the highest coupling between windings that way. The low switching frequency helps to keep them cooler. I don't know what, if anything, is applicable to your needs since I bought some high permeability ferrites but still have not had a chance to try them out.:eek:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.