schematic for a + -30v ,300va smps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sagar,
Don't think that the previous few posts are written in a light hearted spirit. They are accurate and dead serious.:att'n:

Working with high voltage is lethal for anyone. If you haven't done it before you need to work with somone who is expert at it and get some experience yourself before doing something on your own.
Before you know it , you will touch some part of the circuit you ' think ' is safe and get zapped. God help you if you aren't using an isolation transformer -- it's like being connected to the mains with a few components in between. Dicey.... eh ?

:hot:

i didnt use isolation transformer for car smps.i suppose story different here,i know theory of isolation transformer but never used it in practice

i suppose its gettin to much dangerous here.
in theory,its so easy,but from what u guys sayin,good only for seasoned diy'er.
.moreover,if its so much of pain in ***,i better drop it.

i will get the smps constructed(as i did b4).

Thank u everyone for your right suggestions.

hey cop!please delete this thread altogether(lest i change my mind).

To sagarverma...

I've arrived too late since the thread has been just closed, but I wanted to say that, judging by the content of your posts, I feel that you are not serious nor rigorous enough in order to do offline SMPS experimentation in a safe way. I'm Sorry if this sounds too harsh, but I think that I'm not the only people that got that impression.

to eva,nothing less nothing more.

well thats an old story,when Sagar used to be careless.carelessly making ckts.,with zero or no safety(even the etching was done barehands,fingers in acid).wires were strewn all over my 'lab',hotch-potch everything.

one bad day changed it all.due to some stray wire,one of my amp shorted,and so badly,it took the whole setup along with my costliest and dearest woofer.whole setup smoked out in seconds.
that day and this day,"east or west ,safety is the best'.
rubber(latex) gloves,mask and glasses(even when soldering to avoid fumes).proper planning,and ordered 'lab'.each thing at its place.

regarding your comments,i m open to 'constructive' criticism,not u-r-good-for-nothing variety.

if my post sounds like careless,then wait n watch,these sounds will disappear too.in practice,carelessness has been eliminated,it will surely go away from my words(if it is present there).

for its said that::
habits die hard, habit, remove h,there is still 'a''bit',, remove a, there is still 'bit'.

Sagar

Status
Not open for further replies.