Looking for PCB artwork

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a regulated and unregulated PSU with +/-35v output off the one tranny. I can find plenty of schematics for what I want but very little in workable PCB design. I prefer to make a PCB as my attempts at p2p in the past have been big failures.

Anyone have any offerings?

Cheers

David L

pcb for power supply:xeye:

its the simplest pcb.u can draw it with pen and paper in mins.
dear sagar vermaji,
i am also reluctant to etch pcb,especially i want to draw pcb by photo resist system plz help me .also send me the detail in toner transfer method in this system which type of paper u use,because there is not available transparecy paper/films. i live in kanpur plz give hint/methods by which i can ger sharp clear image on copper clad thans your ever masood

If you want someone to design one for you, we will need a lot more information than you have given.

Input Voltage - Output currents etc.

One transformer cannot provide UNREG +/-35V and REG +/-35V unless it has multiple secondaries.

For 35V REG out you need more than 27V AC in - in practice 30VAC.

30VAC will give you approximately 40V UNREG out.

Also do you need the supplies to share a coomon 0V or all be isolated.

Do you need the UNREG and REG to be isolated from each other.

As I said - We need a LOT more information.

Last edited:
pcb for power supply:xeye:

its the simplest pcb.u can draw it with pen and paper in mins.

dear sagar
i am also reluctant to etch pcb,especially i want to draw pcb by photo resist system plz help me .also send me the detail in toner transfer method in this system which type of paper u use,because there is not available transparecy paper/films. i live in kanpur plz give hint/methods by which i can ger sharp clear image on copper clad thans your ever masood

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.