Old Mackie 1202

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is it possible to build a custom power supply for an old Mackie 1202?
The transformed is gone. The unit had a hum and in order to fix it I opened to look at the part number. I noticed that the wires were rotting and Mackie says that this part has been discontinued. I have been searching for a parts place but no luck. I will like to know if there is a way to fix this unit with out expending more than 50 bucks.

thankx:D

Find out transformer voltage and VA ratings, then find out some standard transformer with similar ratings and a reasonable size in order to fit into the case.

How did the old transformer failed? How much primaries and secondaries does it have?

1202 transformer

Hi,
I have a mackie 1202 (first model, not VLZ) with the US AC power and I'm searching for a 220 European voltage transformer. The original trafo is working fine and now I'm using an external 220>110 AC reducer.
After I've find an internal substitute I can ship you the 110 v transformer. Send me a mail: k e e p s o u n d @tin.it (remove the spaces before)
Ciao

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.