Universal power supply UIP-1 from former USSR schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear colleagues,

I have bought 2 pieces of power supply UIP-1, 20 - 600 V DC/0,5 A, based on 8 pieces of GU50. I would like to modify these power supplies. The power supply was produced in Estonia, Tallin.
I have only found the technical description, but not the schematics. Would you help me, please.
BTW, I have got a lot of tubes produced in former USSR und would like to find somebody, who has experience with using of these tubes in power amplifiers. I speak czech, german, english and a bit russian (I would like to improve mu krowledge of russian language :).

yes, it is big nad heavy (45 kg). I will try to make some pictures, but I think in DIY members in Russia must know it.

Attachments

• uip1.jpg
    uip1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 263
Today its possible to purchase much better transformers in sub 100 EURO range then the old ones. I'm understand when people utilize vintage audio frequency/output transformers, but old power transformers (especially made in former USSR) are better suited for scrapyard.

I'm currently using toroidal power transformers (2x189V/0.4A, 30V/0.4A, 60V/0.1A, 3x63V/10A, 2x3V/10A), in conjunction with regulated stabilized power supply 360 - 490V. Need to say, this toroid is absolutely silent and runs just slightly warm.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.