Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Homemade boombox
Homemade boombox
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 5th February 2018, 05:04 PM   #1
sjw0977 is offline sjw0977
diyAudio Member

Post Homemade boombox

I知 making a boombox out of an old cooler I have. I figured out the kind of amplified I知 going to use and how I will hooked everything up but the only thing I need help is I want to add a LCD battery capacity monitor And a charger for the 12 volt lead acid battery I知 going to power my boombox. But I don稚 know how to include the LCD battery capacity monitor n a changer. I know how to hook up the amp and a powe switch to the battery but the o my thing I need help with is to add the other two things I want to add

Thanks

Steve
Old 5th February 2018, 10:25 PM   #2
Think is offline Think  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Homemade boombox
Some specs and links or foto's might help...

Homemade boomboxHide this!Advertise here!