MOSFET switched rails

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My theory is that while switched rails can cause a DC fault detection and protection cycling issue when the power rails are disconnected and reconnected due to the detection itself being disconnected, that the addition of some resistors across the MOSFET switches will allow a small amount of DC current to pass in the case of device failure so that the detection system can keep the MOSFETS turned off. Also, my theory is that during power-up, the various sounds and anomalies at the output will be highly muted with a delay operation allowing the drive topology to settle.

Thoughts?

MOSFET-RAIL-SWITCH.png

Sorry for cluttering DIY, I like to eat but don't cook well.
Those previous schemes wont work
Resistors across the mosfet switches wont accomplish anything unless the load is disconnected, and some other values were askew. Aside of incorporating some discrete delay, this is what i'm looking ATM...

moswit.png

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.