LiFePo4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I finished a portable sound system about 3 weeks ago. It has been fun taking it around town and to friends houses. I spent a lot of time looking for the right power supply based off of weight / cost / longevity.

The power supply that was chosen is a liFePo4 type. Its a little less expensive than the normal lithium batteries and slightly heavier with less chance of an explosion.

The battery is powering a 30watt amplifier and lasted 2 weeks with lots of play.

I dealt with powerstream and really did not like the way they did business. They had my order for many days and never shipped the battery. I called multiple times but they never could give me a straight answer if they even had it in stock. batteryspace out of oakland ended up being a fantastic choice. Great customer service and not only did they build it before shipping it to me they got it done super fast. So I recommend them.. they have lots to choose from.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.