3-pin PSU's for 1.2V, 3.3V and 5V?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In the longer run I wish to have measurements on the devices so that it might be easy to choose the one needed for a job. Everyone are welcome to change a device for their needs and for the greater good it is most welcome that the changes and goals are documented.

Regards

Thanks marce :) Do you have a schema that shows how you would prefer it to look like?

Regards

I am on a customers site (and living in a hotel) at the moment but have been looking around at LDO's that I have laid out on boards. Got one nice circuit from a manufacturer of a variable design using a jumper to switch in feed back resistors to give 1.8-9Vs (or there abouts) which would make a nice little project and cover a few bases in one go. it would make a nice little board for numerous projects or testing.
I will also post some info on best layout practice with any PSU (I do a layout for critical stuff where any noise or EMC is more problematic than commercial designs).
my preferred preference is still to have LDOs on board where possible, but having flexibility for DIY is also a good thing (I don't do a lot of DIY stuff these days for my self as I spend all day doing layouts).

EDIT...
Ah I see someone has already done it, I will look at the device later:)

Last edited:
Hey there all. Sorry about not delivering what was promissed. Other obligations has taken my time. The moments when I have had time I have been spent on reading datasheets of a myriad of different methods of delivering a stable, undisturbed, clean voltage at the for the device specified load. My reflection would be - the newer devices are more versatile but not neccessarily better. So this bottomtouch I have gone through reasures me to give Damians LT1431 circuit a go as is - the other 2/3'ds part of the PI filter would live on the master PSU board (6V-8V regulated).

Regards

Dirtypcbs seems to be down... One of the local pcb creators in Sweden through Electrokit.com gave a quote - 200$ for an 160*100mm dual sided board :)... Hopefully they will be gone soon :D.
I can't comprehend how they are thinking...

This was misplaced... But found its place.

It seems as some of dirtypcbs machines needs an reboot as it is the first thing one thinks of when it comes to MS stuff.

Regards

Last edited:
Sorry about the quality... It doesn't resemble what I see in eagle. Now how would you direct me to get something usable to scrutinize?

Regards

Now, is this ready to send in for production? How do I multiply the same board across the bigger die lets say 160mm*100mm? Lets say this one is 50mm*25mm.
Does the drill template make sense?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.