Beta testers wanted for discrete regulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for a few people who know what they are doing and who have good test gear (spectrum analyzer, FFT, Sig Gen) to beta test a discrete voltage regulator that I have come up with. I'm thinking noise and input rejection tests mostly, though I wouldn't mind any transient response or torture tests either. You can drive the thing all the way to destruction if you like (after the other measurements are made of course!). Your gear will need to measure sub 10uV RMS noise and -125dB rejection. Ive written a data sheet for the device, and provided a link to that below as well as a picture of what the thing looks like. If anyone is interested Ill give you a device and you can then have your way with it.

The datasheet -
http://sparkoslabs.com/discrete-voltage-regulator-full-data-sheet/

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attachments

• Discrete Voltage Reg.jpg
    Discrete Voltage Reg.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Maybe it would help if you typed up a two column table for prospective beta testers.

Column A would be "How this proposal benefits me, Sparko311"

Column B would be "How this proposal benefits you, the beta tester"

This kind of a format lets you apply your persuasion skills -- mention three or four different reasons why a beta tester would want to accept your proposal. Answer the question "what is my motivation?" several times in several ways. Those Dale Carnegie lectures on How To Win Friends and Influence People, have a natural application: right here.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.