[NEW] SoftStart+Push Button V1.0

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone. I have designed a softstart with push button so that the amplifier can be switch ON or OFF upon pressing push button.

Delay is 114ms and would like to show schematic if this will work and how many time it needs soft start to be connected to thermistors? I read online that the recommanded time is 100ms.

So what do you think of schematic? Do i need some modifications?

Here is the schematic:)

Attachments

• SOFTSTART+TIPKALO-V1.0.jpg
    SOFTSTART+TIPKALO-V1.0.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 1,278
Here i publish UPDATED SoftStart that have delay 1,5sec. That is more that enought (1 cycle = 50Hz/230VAC = 217ms, @50Hz we have 5 cycle to limit inrush current so 5 cycles x 217ms = 1086ms or 1,1second is needed so 1,5sec is set using R6 - 68k and C6 - 22uF to give 1,5sec delay)-

Here is schematic and PCB files who wants it to build it.

Attachments

• SOFTSTART+TIPKALO-V1.0 - SCHEMATIC.png
    SOFTSTART+TIPKALO-V1.0 - SCHEMATIC.png
    450.9 KB · Views: 1,118
  • SOFTSTART - TOP.png
    SOFTSTART - TOP.png
    392.3 KB · Views: 1,009
  • SOFTSTART-PCB.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 196
PCB rev.2

And another PCB with schematic changed a bit .:)
Regards,
Alex

Attachments

• SOFTSTART_TIPKALO_V1_1_SCHEMATIC.png
    SOFTSTART_TIPKALO_V1_1_SCHEMATIC.png
    370.1 KB · Views: 934
  • SOFT START ALL.jpg
    SOFT START ALL.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 929
  • SOFT START TOP PIC.jpg
    SOFT START TOP PIC.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 456
  • SOFT START BOTOM PIC.jpg
    SOFT START BOTOM PIC.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 438
  • 220 ROBY SOFT START ALL IN ONE.pdf
    101.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 220 ROBY SOFT START ALL.pdf
    101 KB · Views: 323
Thanks for comments...i designed schematic and PCB design was from viktor_1986 that have done very nice design (V1.0)...and PCB designer for (V2.0) was alex_mm know for master of design of PCB...version 2.0 is much better that 1.0 because it have AUX 12VDC for speaker protection, fan control etc...

thanks Ingo50...i put wire with fuse before trafo on my amplifier case so it have small fuse around 100mA before mains go to master trafo....also please note that R3 is veryx important for soft switch it depends on used mosfet IRF3205 use first R3 1k and slow increase to 10k when switch will be working...it is very usefull softstart and it cost me around 15€ with PCB and all components...sure it can be easy build like elektor softstart with large capacitors for relay but it it for me not safe because it uses X2 capacitor for mains not the transformer...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.