New age circuit construction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
not sure if right to maybe reach out to you? looking for input on car audio simple power supply designs to study.....genisis car amp design seemed to have interested me in simplicity.

texas seems like people good people, right?
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

such out side the box thinking is what inventors do?
don't know why, um maybe tell you about a cool amp idea floating around in my head? know someone is probably eves dropping on us? don't trust the gov any way at all. sense would tell a good boy to smack someone who is doing evil like such the IRS targeting republicans maybe.....any stories like such someone would want to share in order to pass the torch of "right" along?

wanted to design a most simple straight forward amp...have all components made righteously from scratch (maybe gold filter out of rivers, instead of destroying the earth by mining? you know, god wisdom like such?? how did egyption people have metal out in the desert? wonder if israel would let me live like Luke skywalker my days in it's desert...provided enough basic, simple, righteous technology to keep a human very entertained? deep wells for venting up cold air as natural AC, of course, food and water, who needs a protein synthesize anyways? japan scientist found a way to recycle poop....seems righteous to me. even have wish like such though my diet being a fruitarian....wanting to eat only non living things...contenplating giving up nuts and fruits which seed are destroyed through consumption.) any ways, back the the amp....simple simple stuff. new age resistors shaped like triangles (maybe different shapes to arouse the signal like YOU want it) with different alloys and size for resistance (alloys
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
). simple pieces of metal dropped into holes on a very thin stone. straight lined grid carved in the stone. different size/length wire bars (needle size and up) as connections in place of the typical circuit board. testing to run the amp and electrical system for the wire to glow under normal/high work environments. poured glass to show off the circuit and trace the roots of righteousness back to the begining of mankind. the metal fusing together through a breakin period with components off the board and extreme power ran through? special eco friendly capacitors which use citrus acid for juice? experiments placement of resistors in the magnetic field generated by the deltoids? forgive me, new to electronics and wish to have much time on earth to construct something special to maybe grace righteousness and perhaps some people who believe in alone, absolute freedom and independence.

such being said, can anyone point to any "good, righteous circuit designs to maybe study and reverse engineer?

such like Genesis Dual Mono

would like to send same exact message to all righteous designers to get the ball moving faster. the circuit will be bullet proof? a flying f14 whoz design is old righteous loner people migrating toward texas out of england? the f14's micro chip designer maybe sold out by his government to Mac who released the same design little later. stories of Clinton and giving china US designed micro chips to better missle accuracy? just from my Dad....could be totally fasle. my own sense wanting to find out what happend to all hygogen water fuell cell inventors who "disapeared" under the power of governemnt (does the KGB control the whole world?)

....TEXAS.....maybe where the 1st astroid hit when the dino age came to an end (self destructing metal behavior, exampled by the movie "the hunt for the red october"? the last place on earth Reagon mented righteousness could be had? the same Reagon who met with a some scientist in ohio who produced a hydrogen water fuel cell?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSS1ZMdt3FQ

anyone for talk and how to stand together....independently....and exercise the 2nd amendment carefully?

PS plan to you use olive oil in my 2000 celica.....

Olive Oil improves Engine Performance | The YachtieThe Yachtie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fak_RmAp5M

figured if billion dollar yatch owners aren't afraid, :D, maybe me shoudn't be for my 1500$ celica engine? but only have about 2500$ to my name right now so??

Twenty six, or so, question marks !
Which is the important question that you NEED and answer to?
Then I'll try to give what you NEED.

most simplest, straight forward, dc to dc power supply design for audio amplifier use (to maybe study to come up with a simplier, more robust, more effecient one of my own design from thinking "outside the box"?)

a design to study where you can increase ratio-ly the components to increase to the level of power which needed...

maybe such design doesn't exsist. maybe such design would be a great one?

feel my question pretty intelligent and not rambling?

Last edited:
The best advice is to stop smoking it!

Drug fueled rambling nonsense ...

Mr. Cliff, sense you are slandering me over the internet?....please let me have a chance to responed, colorfully :), to you and LETS LEAVE IT LIKE SUCH and NOT continue.....(which maybe means for you to NOT POST ANYMORE in the current thread).....to turn the current thread into an argument.......OK ?????

now for my colorful advise to you

next time a ship named the "mayflower" leaves england for a totally free country.....DO NOT get on it please.

please leave me alone and don't start fights like some 3rd grader over the internet. if you want to start a fight (and do such like a man who is not a coward?)....do it in person....like a man.....please?

and if you ever come to the states....would like a chance to whoop your *** in person, like a man, and possibly like the righteous people who killed some of your ancestory when the colonies broke from the great England

OK????

any more posts from you if not talking about electronics or posts which mention something other than electronics (like if you post comments about electronics then end it by calling me a "bich") will not get responed to...

thanks?

Last edited:
Before commenting, I spent a half hour reading all of your posts to DIY since you joined. 30 minutes I will not get back!

Based on that I have no real evidence that your post above was "drug fueled", so I apologise for that and withdraw the comment.

But that means, of course, that you have no excuse for posting such stuff: You seem not to have made any effort to learn any basic electronics despite being given lots of help and pointers from many DIYers.

Indeed you seem to expect us the design a 2kW+ car amplifier for you providing it can only be built from Lego based parts made in the USofA.

Please do some basic reading and educate yourself. You will then find everyone here willing to help and encourage you.

Okay, I only glanced at the text, and opened a link or two.- here's the title of the first Youtube link:
Water Fuel-Cell Inventor Murdered by Government
and the comments are just more along the same lines. Big Gov and Big Industry are colluding to stop these newfangled really-efficient, non-polluting ways to use and make energy ... OMG, that video was put up over four years ago! How has it not been noticed and taken down by The Man???
That's (description of transformer-coupled push-pull transistor amp circuit) actually not horrible, except for the "out of phase" terminology at 32 seconds in...

How has it not been noticed and taken down by The Man???

seriously / no joking / no sarcasum ........can you tell me your feelings? very hard to pick up what you are actually saying....(no no, understand the sentences on the post, just don't understand what exactaly is going through your mind)...so maybe should use "meaning" instead of "saying".

Who is "The Man"?NASA does use hydrogen to power rockets? Wonder if you could power your normal engine with it.....what all simple adaptions could be made? and how big tanks you need?

Fuel Cell Vehicles

no no dude, the 1st 2 :D but, such aren't really questions, or maybe just hypothetical dreams like flying to the moon?

most simplest, straight forward, dc to dc power supply design for audio amplifier use (to maybe study to come up with a simplier, more robust, more effecient one of my own design from thinking "outside the box"?)

a design to study where you can increase ratio-ly the components to increase to the level of power which needed...

I don't know about "new age circuit construction" but the 'new age sentence construction' stopped me from reading the first post. Fortunately, normal English conventions are beginning to appear in the OP's posts so maybe I will persevere.

the information got across......didn't it?

again, electronics please.

if wanted to study English class, would study English class? if could never talk to another person in English, probably would do such.

simplest dc to dc power supply design to study and reverse engineer maybe? don't see how such is hard for ppl who supposedly have electronics backgrounds. and if the english is too hard to understand...then guess need to be talking russian? ask putin send some KGB to influence? no no, not threatening, just asking about stuff which probably goes down. slander anyone? maybe should physically threaten like threaten to physically call the cops and for the cops to PHSYICALLY ARREST SOMEONE

just making a point? some people are really bucking stupid though?

Last edited:
do you guys....roger federer?

you know, just joking like the "roger" to end telecommunication between soldiers?

and perhaps just subconciously joking about "making points"......tennis wise

since most of you guys on diyaudio are from all over the world (tennis is a world sport?)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.