Capacitors quality

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello friends, If i write on wrong forum i'm so sorry but i must share with you something about capacitors and ebay store that selling fake or dry capacitors like original and good condition. janeh2100 on eBay I'm gought from this seller 10 pcs nippon 100V 10.000uF capacitors for about 40$. All of them are dry and everyone goes heating and blown up. Seler give warranty 60 days for it but they do not want accept wsarranty. When i send pictures they accept warranty and offer me to resend good capacitors (ELNA 80V 10.000) but he request me to extra 60$ for shipping even i paid 40$ for capacitors and shipping. The new, good capacitors that he ofer me, on his second store cost about 60$ with shipping. On some capacitors hes stores give one year warranty but that warranty is not good, and he does not want to accept it.

If i made mistake with forums rules, i 'm sorry, but i think this is important for other member who want to bay capacitors.

This is probable hes second store, becouse he offer me capacitors from this store: sharpseller2000 on eBay

be carefull with baying capacitors from ebay.

some pics of capacitors:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Open a complaint/fraud case with Ebay and with PayPal and with your credit card company.

Your credit card company provide the muscle behind your complaint.

They can refund AND mark the seller as a Fraudster.

No reputable seller will let that happen unless they are an actual fraudulent concern.

He said the shipping took over a month, ebay only gives you 28 days to open a case.

Djera, I suggest you contact ebay customer services to explain why you want to open a case past the 28 days deadline.

I doesn't known how to do that, but 40$ is not a reson for upset. i'm just forget it, and never from now i doesn't want order anytnhing from this seller.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.