Soft Start Module Power Up

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All,

This is the power soft start module I'm using for my Sure 250W amp. The module works fine, but comes with a tact switch, so basically, after I power up the main line, I have to hit the tact switch to trigger the module and start the current flow. I don't want to have a second switch, so I tried to connect the tact switch pins together to see if it will turn the module on on power up, but it didn't. So the sequence is power switch, tact switch, and amp goes on. Anyway to automate this whole thing with just one switch? Thanks.

Attachments

• Power Soft Start.jpg
    Power Soft Start.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 205
  • P1250232.JPG
    P1250232.JPG
    555.1 KB · Views: 207
I'm guessing (by seeing two relays) the "tact" switch is the front panel ON/Standby switch.

The other switch is the main ON/OFF and could be permanently ON and fitted to the back panel.

I described, in another Thread, such an arrangement some hours before you posted

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.