Repair a Victron Multi Plus for safe power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My thoughts are like this:
We have had a few power failures due to heavy wind in the last years. Not too much of a problem as I have a cheap 2kW generator. I was curious how the Chinese genset would react to a load dump and so I switched a heater on and off. You could see the lights get brighter and dimmer each time I switched on and off.
I did not dare to connect anything sensitive to it like the stereo or the central heating with its embedded control.
I could, of course, buy a Honda with an integrated inverter, but I thought I could find a more diy-like solution.
I have in my stack of unused bits two defective inverter charger units by Victron (Netherlands) They were really nice when they were still working.
I always wanted to repair them, but I never found a bit of information on what is going on inside them. No schematics or manuals to be found on the internet.
If I had a schematic, I am quite sure I could either repair them or decide to get rid of them. I have about 25 years of experience in designing and repairing switch mode power supplies and I have the necessary equipment.
So here is my plea:
Can somebody please share a copy of the schematic of one or both of these devices?
Victron Phoenix Multi Plus 24/3000/70 or Multi Plus 24/1600/40
Please PM me. Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.