Linear PS for VSSA (through-hole)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am attempting to make a last minute birthday/Christmas list for myself and I can't think of anything better than DIY parts.

If I can get my hand on a few boards from PMI I NEED to build a VSSA amplifier. Can anyone provide me with a link (I did do some searching) to a BOM to build a solid PS? I am looking for some hand holding do to this being my first project. I would like to use the Cap Multiplier PCB if I can create some confidence before requesting the few boards that are available. Anything else recommended to build a tank of a PS?

I have an EE degree but I spent all my time learning about transmission lines, electromagnetism, and radars so I have very little hands-on experience in the power world.

I will take suggestions for any useful tools, parts, and gizmos that will aid an amplifier build. I have a decent Aoyue soldering station and that is about it.

Thank you for reading and accepting us long-time forum members who are still newbies.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.