Taylor 1363 smps,help needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can someone explain how to power a 1363 hvps with a wall wart?

I recently picked up a few of the little taylor 1363 smps supplys to build some little preamps and such but I can't quite figure these things out and I feel as a dumb as a door nail,I have not dealt with many mini ss power supplys like these but still it should be simple,I was under the impression I could power these with a wallwart and get 180vdc out which I'm sure I can if I knew what I was doing wrong,the example diagrams look really simple,here's what I did and I only get the 10vdc out of it that I put in
1.10vdc+ to pins 1 and 3
2.10vdc- to pins 9 and 7

Anyone familiar with these that can offer some pointers in the right direction I will be very greatful,I've linked the product pdf if needed,btw I was using the "always on"example(the easiest one)

http://www.tayloredge.com/storefront/SmartNixie/DataSheets/Datasheet_1363-1364.pdf

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.