Batteries lifepo in Europe?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm trying to power a tA2020 amp from 41hz I build in a portable system.
I thought of batteries like are sugested in the 41hz forum: batteryspace.com
3300 mha 12.8v lifepo
The problem is that shipping these things from USA is extreamly expensive, is there any where here in Europe where I can get a battery kit with charge and discharge manage board?

Also where can I get a linear power supply wih 12~14v.
Thanks

Hola juanito,
try hobbyking (europ). They sell parts for remote control toys. There you'll find LiPo-Accus and according charger quite cheap. I Don't know if they have LiFePo, but Lipo used for these toys where you draw lots of amperes will work. Power supply 13,8V @ many amperes you'll find at Conrad, Reichelt, Völkner, Pollin (sorry all german), but you will hardly find a linear one. Today the are switchmode.

Thanks, I'll look throgh those lifepo batteries at hobbyking. They have a model named zippy flightmax 13.2v lifepo4... The enclosure is a bit fancy colours.
Price for shipping is totally diferent from batteryspace.
Interesting but I have to see how to use this with a battery charge manager.

The voltage of 13 volts is fine.

The zippy flightmax battery from Hhobbyking can be charged with this charger IMAX B6 LCD Digital LiPo NiMH Battery Balance Charger | eBay not sure if that give you free shipping where you are but does to me. Also not sure if the plugs are all set up for those two items to match, I think they are.The only thing to consider is that you should ideally run some form of low voltage cut circuit with lifepo4 batteries.... it the deep deep cycling that could possible damage them.

Here is a bms for lifepo4 4s(4 cell) PCB for 4 cells (12.8V) LiFePO4 Battery Pack at 7A limit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.