Broskie's HPS1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just bought the HPS1 from Broskie to use as 18VDC PSU for my B1 build, but when I got it, I got a bit confused. The instructions states that it can be made with three diferent configurations and I have no idea which to build. Can anyone help me? I have a 20va 2x9 toroid so it should be fine ...

Is everyone supposed to know what an HPS1 is, and who Broskie is?

It seems quite inefficent to make each other person search for the information, instead of only you doing it once and posting it, or the links to it.
While I know that it is tubecad web site . It would be good form as gootee points out to link the the site and the owner's manual. The help given here is from people who are not payed and need not work to do it . Regards

ahh, HPS1 is the old heater supply kit
I got one, or two
its quite ordinary

but I'm not sure what it is you are asking ?

for the B1...I'm not sure, but may not have to use regulated power supply

I am sorry, I should have linked it. Yes tinitus is correct. I buildt it as å full save bridge, so I hope it works. If not I will give it away to someone who might have use for it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.