About ETD Cores

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to all...
I am working on a 4 channel car power amplifier.it uses 2 etd core.but I'm not excactly sure what core should be used...(between 2 ETD39 OR 2 ETD44)
Please ensure me about Power handling of each other...
If there is any datasheet for etd cores please upload that...
soon you will see my big project....
Thanks alot ;)

hey

you already have the amp, why do you need to use different core, then they are on the amp now?

power will depend on how much wire is on the core, frequency and core size

balance between those things, and more then just those, will depend on your power you could get. one thing is for sure, bigger core, more power, higher frequency, more power. But you have downsides to them also

"ETD39 OR 2 ETD44"

Those are physical core sizes you are giving us.

What is the material type?

The material type will affect the core losses at the frequency and flux density you design to.

Try EPCOS, MAGNETICS INC, FERROXCUBE (I think they are PHILIPS now), STEWART (they might be only lossy ferrite for EMI work)

So many options; so many compromises.

thanks for your help...
I don't know what material of core I am using.clock freq is around 60khz...for few days I will finished my best power amplifier project...I just need to sure about power handling of etd cores in differrent freq,I cant find datasheet of them.why?????

some feature of the project:
2ohm capable
bridgable
overload detection,short circuit,dc offset detector
4 channel
HPF-LPF Bass Boost
and after finished the project I'll get the information of output power of each channel.
even with my finished project I need datasheet of ETD core...
Please get that to me...Best Regards
you are realy the best

thanks for your help...
I don't know what material of core I am using.clock freq is around 60khz...for few days I will finished my best power amplifier project...I just need to sure about power handling of etd cores in differrent freq,I cant find datasheet of them.why?????

some feature of the project:
2ohm capable
bridgable
overload detection,short circuit,dc offset detector
4 channel
HPF-LPF Bass Boost
and after finished the project I'll get the information of output power of each channel.
even with my finished project I need datasheet of ETD core...
Please get that to me...Best Regards
you are realy the best

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.