35volt @15amp offline smps based on SG3525 needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all,
i need a 35volt 15amp smps stage before LM723 regulator stage, which will be of 30v 10amp.......i need complete circuit of this pre smps stage either regulated or unrg with input protection etc.....only 3 months remaining in fyp submission :(

Attachments

• 30V-10A-Variable-Bench-Power-Supply-circuit.jpg
    30V-10A-Variable-Bench-Power-Supply-circuit.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 269
It will be better for you in the long run if you design one yourself, grab some books on power electronics, download as many application notes and data sheets as necessary and get to work, you might not get everything right first time but you will know how you got there, very handy come exam time. The application notes are a gold mine, they give you working circuits, the power electronics books help to redesign the power supply to suit your needs.

It is the same amount of work to design a 500W supply as a 1kw supply, look at other circuits until you understand them. Resonant supplies are the current fashion, there are a few designs in these pages. Mosfets are the device of choice for smaller power supplies, these days.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.