Seek pure sine wave oscillator schematic ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi DIYers :)

I'm looking for a simple pure sine wave oscillator schematic delivering a pure sine wave somewhere in-between 250 Hz and 1 kHz.

Output voltage is flexible as it is to be used for generating an appr. 2 * 80 VAC/50 mA sine wave through a transformer. I need to transform an off-the-grid battery voltage in a very low noise way into +/-100 VDC voltages.

Basically, I just need a schematic for a suitable low noise oscillator and then I can add an output stage at the end.

Any of you know of such a schematic?

Thanks for reading & maybe replying ;)

Jesper

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi DUG,

That were many replies :)

I've read a bit in the thread you are linking to, however, these designs typically are a bit too complex for my purposes. But it made me search on Linear's webpages for some of the opamps and they have some schematics for very simple oscillators that only require a few components and are reasonably pure & stable for this purpose.

So, although not in a direct way your link set me off in the right direction ;-) So no further replies needed...

Thanks again,

Jesper

wien-bridge oscillator driving a pwr amp driving a transformer with two output for a fullbridge rectfier. Need to get some low pwr lightbulbs and find the one that works best for you.
Did this for a 115vac (US bought compressor) that was to be run off 230vac. Could have used a 230-115 transformer, but I wanted to experiment with 60-400Hz operation, besides it was something to do...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.