Quick question on grounding procedure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello,
I have be reading topics on grounding all morning, and to no surprise to some others who have gone there looking for advice, not much has cleared up.

Here is my setup, and what I plan to do. Can someone tell me if there is a red flag anywhere?

I'm building an powered speaker setup, 2.1 style.

I will have a sub with all the "guts" and 2 small bookshelf speakers will plug into this like an amp.

The sub will have 3 circuit boards in it, all mounted (isolated of course) onto a metal back panel of the sub, much like a plate amp, and there is a 120VA transformer.

There will be a psu circuit board, pretty standard 4 4700uF caps, with some other small ones, and a 317 337 arrangement to power the op amps.

There will also be a preamp circuit board, the potentiometers will be mounted on the back panel, and they are the pcb pin style, so no wires there.

Any finally there will be a power amp board, a bridged lm4780 for the sub, and a lm4766 for the satellites.

This was going to be my grounding technique.

Center of primary connected to chasis (obviously)

there are 2 secondary windings, so these will be combined in series on the psu board, the output of this board will go to: the power amp, and the psu's ground will also go to the chasis.

Finally the ground for all the inputs will be on the preamp board, and this will connect to the chasis where the psu board is connected.

Anyone see any glaring problems with this technique?

Thank you to anyone who takes their time to work through this

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.