Power supply simulating problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am designing 300W power supply with 300V output. my design based on tl494 . I used it in Boost topology . I want to have 300V output . so I calculated the parameters . but when I simulated it in LTspice . the output voltage was aboat 190V !!! I changed many parameters but the output did't changed anymore. SO I don't now what to do!!! plz check my circuit and tell my what is wronge with it .

You might want to include the symbol files and models for the ICs. Before re-uploading a zip file, try putting it into a new folder, unzip it, run LTSpice, and make sure that everything that's needed has been included, i.e. it displays and runs OK.

It would also be a good idea to grab the LTSpice schematic screen image to the clipboard (Tools-->Copy Bitmap to Clipboard) and then paste it into Paint and then save it as a jpg or png and then post it here. Not everyone has LTSpice.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.