576W SMPS for car audio amplifier - Page 6 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Power Supplies

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2012, 06:44 AM   #51
diyAudio Member
 
DCPreamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sacramento, CA
Default Schematic of my 500W SMPS

I put together a schematic of my SMPS. It's attached.

Take a look and see if it offers any help towards designing your SMPS. It's a pretty basic, unregulated supply that's very common in high-end car audio.

This exact topology could be scaled up and down by simply modifying the transformer, switch devices, caps, switching diodes, etc.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 500W 12V SMPS.pdf (24.6 KB, 408 views)
__________________
"Believers cling to the myth despite the evidence, reinterpret the myth to suit the evidence, or lie about the evidence to support the myth." "To err is human; to blame errors on external factors is even more so."
  Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 07:01 AM   #52
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCPreamp View Post
You can attach the pdf you linked in your post. It is nicer to do that instead of sending DIY-ers to a sharing site.

Thanks
sorry
i do not how?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car_smps_devre_semasi.jpg (46.0 KB, 406 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 07:04 AM   #53
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCPreamp View Post
You can attach the pdf you linked in your post. It is nicer to do that instead of sending DIY-ers to a sharing site.

Thanks
is this ok?
  Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 07:20 AM   #54
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCPreamp View Post
I put together a schematic of my SMPS. It's attached.

Take a look and see if it offers any help towards designing your SMPS. It's a pretty basic, unregulated supply that's very common in high-end car audio.

This exact topology could be scaled up and down by simply modifying the transformer, switch devices, caps, switching diodes, etc.

Enjoy!
wich one of this shematic can help me?
can i recive + - 32VDC 15A ?
please help to do that with TL494 and IRFZ44N.
i can buy another core like ETD 54
is this core good for 850w?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car_smps_devre_semasi.jpg (46.0 KB, 388 views)
File Type: jpg jbl%20smps%20schematic.jpg (68.2 KB, 367 views)
File Type: jpg KAC-716- SMPS (2).jpg (118.5 KB, 377 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2012, 04:45 AM   #55
diyAudio Member
 
DCPreamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sacramento, CA
Hadighorbani - instead of looking for a schematic to fill your exact needs and copying it, you will instead most likely have to modify an existing design to fit your needs. And to do that, you'll have to study and learn the basics of switch-mode-power-supplies (SMPS). Check out Switched-mode power supply - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for some good information, plus Google SMPS design, topology, components, etc. Next, do a lot of research on this forum for information on specific projects people have built. Lastly, after you have made some progress with your knowledge and have decided exactly what you want to build, start a thread on this forum detailing your project and progress asking for feedback from others. That way you can build your SMPS and get lots of help and support from some exceptionally talented people. Just a suggestion.

By the way, look closely at the three schematics you posted. Right away you should start seeing similarities in the designs, topologies, and components. This is a first step to understanding them...
__________________
"Believers cling to the myth despite the evidence, reinterpret the myth to suit the evidence, or lie about the evidence to support the myth." "To err is human; to blame errors on external factors is even more so."
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2012, 06:42 AM   #56
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default thanks dear friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCPreamp View Post
Hadighorbani - instead of looking for a schematic to fill your exact needs and copying it, you will instead most likely have to modify an existing design to fit your needs. And to do that, you'll have to study and learn the basics of switch-mode-power-supplies (SMPS). Check out Switched-mode power supply - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for some good information, plus Google SMPS design, topology, components, etc. Next, do a lot of research on this forum for information on specific projects people have built. Lastly, after you have made some progress with your knowledge and have decided exactly what you want to build, start a thread on this forum detailing your project and progress asking for feedback from others. That way you can build your SMPS and get lots of help and support from some exceptionally talented people. Just a suggestion.

By the way, look closely at the three schematics you posted. Right away you should start seeing similarities in the designs, topologies, and components. This is a first step to understanding them...
Hi
Thanks friends
I try this one to make it.
Thanks for your helping
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2012, 06:42 AM   #57
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Post 52#
  Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 02:06 AM   #58
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
hi dcpreamp
i creat that pcb but is note working
when i conect 12 volt cabel then red led is turn on.
whay?
  Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2012, 07:49 PM   #59
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCPreamp View Post
I put together a schematic of my SMPS. It's attached.

Take a look and see if it offers any help towards designing your SMPS. It's a pretty basic, unregulated supply that's very common in high-end car audio.

This exact topology could be scaled up and down by simply modifying the transformer, switch devices, caps, switching diodes, etc.

Enjoy!
hi
are you tested this smps by own?
is it good?
can i use ee55 core for 500 watt in your smps?
can i reaplace irfz44n mosfets with irfz42?
what about r1 to r6?
can you calculate R1 to R6 for irfz44n please?
thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2012, 05:32 PM   #60
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
i can do this
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY smps + LM3886 Car Amplifier rwaudio Car Audio 0 30th October 2008 03:06 PM
Bypassing car amplifier SMPS for use in home 96tahoe Car Audio 8 3rd April 2008 09:50 PM
car amplifier SMPS KettermanJ Car Audio 6 16th October 2007 12:31 AM
Car audio SMPS transformers Toddy Audio Swap Meet 6 13th August 2004 03:39 PM
I want to build car smps and car amplifier himanshuraval Car Audio 0 20th February 2004 12:40 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2