576W SMPS for car audio amplifier - Page 6 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Power Supplies

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st June 2012, 06:44 AM   #51
diyAudio Member

Default Schematic of my 500W SMPS

I put together a schematic of my SMPS. It's attached.

Take a look and see if it offers any help towards designing your SMPS. It's a pretty basic, unregulated supply that's very common in high-end car audio.

This exact topology could be scaled up and down by simply modifying the transformer, switch devices, caps, switching diodes, etc.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 500W 12V SMPS.pdf (24.6 KB, 408 views)
"Believers cling to the myth despite the evidence, reinterpret the myth to suit the evidence, or lie about the evidence to support the myth." "To err is human; to blame errors on external factors is even more so."
Old 21st June 2012, 07:01 AM   #52
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCPreamp View Post
You can attach the pdf you linked in your post. It is nicer to do that instead of sending DIY-ers to a sharing site.

Thanks
sorry
i do not how?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car_smps_devre_semasi.jpg (46.0 KB, 406 views)
Old 21st June 2012, 07:04 AM   #53
diyAudio Member

Quote:
You can attach the pdf you linked in your post. It is nicer to do that instead of sending DIY-ers to a sharing site.

Thanks
is this ok?
Old 21st June 2012, 07:20 AM   #54
diyAudio Member

Quote:

Take a look and see if it offers any help towards designing your SMPS. It's a pretty basic, unregulated supply that's very common in high-end car audio.

This exact topology could be scaled up and down by simply modifying the transformer, switch devices, caps, switching diodes, etc.

Enjoy!
wich one of this shematic can help me?
can i recive + - 32VDC 15A ?
please help to do that with TL494 and IRFZ44N.
i can buy another core like ETD 54
is this core good for 850w?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car_smps_devre_semasi.jpg (46.0 KB, 388 views)
File Type: jpg jbl%20smps%20schematic.jpg (68.2 KB, 367 views)
File Type: jpg KAC-716- SMPS (2).jpg (118.5 KB, 377 views)
Old 22nd June 2012, 04:45 AM   #55
diyAudio Member

Hadighorbani - instead of looking for a schematic to fill your exact needs and copying it, you will instead most likely have to modify an existing design to fit your needs. And to do that, you'll have to study and learn the basics of switch-mode-power-supplies (SMPS). Check out Switched-mode power supply - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for some good information, plus Google SMPS design, topology, components, etc. Next, do a lot of research on this forum for information on specific projects people have built. Lastly, after you have made some progress with your knowledge and have decided exactly what you want to build, start a thread on this forum detailing your project and progress asking for feedback from others. That way you can build your SMPS and get lots of help and support from some exceptionally talented people. Just a suggestion.

By the way, look closely at the three schematics you posted. Right away you should start seeing similarities in the designs, topologies, and components. This is a first step to understanding them...
"Believers cling to the myth despite the evidence, reinterpret the myth to suit the evidence, or lie about the evidence to support the myth." "To err is human; to blame errors on external factors is even more so."
Old 22nd June 2012, 06:42 AM   #56
diyAudio Member

Default thanks dear friends

Quote:
Hadighorbani - instead of looking for a schematic to fill your exact needs and copying it, you will instead most likely have to modify an existing design to fit your needs. And to do that, you'll have to study and learn the basics of switch-mode-power-supplies (SMPS). Check out Switched-mode power supply - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for some good information, plus Google SMPS design, topology, components, etc. Next, do a lot of research on this forum for information on specific projects people have built. Lastly, after you have made some progress with your knowledge and have decided exactly what you want to build, start a thread on this forum detailing your project and progress asking for feedback from others. That way you can build your SMPS and get lots of help and support from some exceptionally talented people. Just a suggestion.

By the way, look closely at the three schematics you posted. Right away you should start seeing similarities in the designs, topologies, and components. This is a first step to understanding them...
Hi
Thanks friends
I try this one to make it.
Thanks for your helping
Old 22nd June 2012, 06:42 AM   #57
diyAudio Member

Post 52#
Old 17th July 2012, 02:06 AM   #58
diyAudio Member

hi dcpreamp
i creat that pcb but is note working
when i conect 12 volt cabel then red led is turn on.
whay?
Old 8th August 2012, 07:49 PM   #59
diyAudio Member

Quote:

Enjoy!
hi
are you tested this smps by own?
is it good?
can i use ee55 core for 500 watt in your smps?
can i reaplace irfz44n mosfets with irfz42?
what about r1 to r6?
can you calculate R1 to R6 for irfz44n please?
thanks
Old 8th November 2012, 05:32 PM   #60
diyAudio Member

i can do this

Hide this!Advertise here!