Need help locating transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I waited a little to long to start a project and it seems the transformers that I need are no longer available. The one I had intended to use are here 030-7330-0 Pulse Transformers Audio & Signal
I have spent the last couple of hours trying to find something as a suitable replacement and have come up empty handed. If anyone can point me to something close I would appreciate it. It does not have to be pcb mount like the one shown. I can wire it to the board easy enough. I just need a transformer that will work. Thanks, Bryant

I'm not to concerned with it being the same type that mounts on the pcb. As long as it has 12v/200mA capacity it should work. I'm now thinking a Hammond 266EA24 would work as a replacement for the two 12v that I was originally looking for. I could jut mount it to the case and run the leads to the pcb.

No offense taken. It helps to be reminded of the rules of electronics from time to time.

I know I could put as big a 12v in there and the circuit is only going to draw what it needs. I was just looking for something close to what was called for. Like you said anything >200mA will do the job just fine.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.