Suggestions for my SMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all!

Ive been researching and designing a pretty straight forward halfbrigde smps lately, i would like your inputs on it.

Mainboard:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Driver board:

What do you think?

Im a little unsure about PCB layout, and unsure about both primary and secondary side filter..

Output should be about 80V and 30A. Audio usage.
Ive built a prototype with somewhat different PCB layout but i had huge problems with noise, but it did push out 2.8kw / 39A @ 74V at 75khz for a couple minutes before core got to hot. Final type is supposed to be at 100khz

Soft-start board and current sensor-board is still to be designed.

Any suggestions for optimization?

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.