WHICH PWM CHIP TO USE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I am starting a new project of DC-DC converter in the power range of 600W -1000W . I am a bit confused which is a good pwm chip to use ..... i have used TL494 it a good reliable chip but the frequency is limited so I choose UC3825 but i have no experience with UC3825.
Any other good pwm chips with atleast 700khz switching frequency ..... comments plz

regards
sekhar

@Kv3audio thanks for the info ......
but it seems we have talked some where else too my frnd ......and u have a very bad habit of guessing .........who told u my project is commercial ...... and stop being rude .... and looking at ur profile u seem to hideous no name no hobbies ..... no nothing .... same person on different forum with different name.....
and if ur only intention is to mess with me .... then no need of ur help or advise

regards
sekhar

Also SMPS running at frequency in the range of the 700KHz, dosent look like a DIY project to me.

I have nothing personal, either way.

Also you had a commercial product 500W SMPS with PFC, you posted it here at diyaudio. I don't claim things

700Khz SMPS for audio looks also very far for many people.

The point here is, while you are taking information's, and making a successful projects from the information being taken from here, go and make a donation to this helpful site

ok let me clear out a few things.......
first the smps wont be running at 700khz and it is nt meant for audio use ..... i meant to to select a higher frequency chip cause they have better rise and fall timing and as far as my projects r concerned i have only tried Tl494 cause that was the only chip available to me ..... i wanted to try some new chip just for my knowledge sake...

and kv3audio which project are u talking about.... can u plz give me a link to the projects

regards
sekhar

kv3audio a.k.a cobranet

plz my frnd read the pdf attached u will know the truth about kv3audio

i have posted the same thread with the same name in two forum diyaudio & diysmps
i didnt need to hide from any thing so posted the same problem under the same name in two forums.
kv3audio a.k.a cobranet in diysmps jacked my thread in diysmps making false accusation and here again he is upto the same thing .....

pdf will be attached later

regards
sekhar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.