Power Supply PCB for Randy Slone Totempole Amp - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Power Supplies

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st July 2011, 12:56 AM   #1
tjencks is offline tjencks  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Power Supply PCB for Randy Slone Totempole Amp

Alright folks...so this will be my third PCB for a power supply I have done. I am no way an expert but think it pretty decent. I'm going to have these professional done with 4 ounce copper traces .... FR4 gold platting etc...

If there is enough interest in a group buy I will post the details to the group buy thread. Just wanted to get some thoughts on the board and see what more experienced folks thought.

The board is a dual bridge design and accommodates the ISOPACK-4 type of rectifier bridge.

I'm planning on cleaning up some of the silk screen on top of the board as well.

Some might be wondering about the huge SMD pads in the middle of the board those are there to attach to 14AWG foil inductors...in my case 2.2mH...the spots for caps fit the 40mm panasonic THA series.

All feedback welcome.

Best Regards,
Theo

PIC of the Board:

Click the image to open in full size.

Hide this!Advertise here!