transformer question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I found this site searching web for info on Citation Twelve amp. I found a thread on that amp and posted this question there, but truth is it really a transformer general question.
I have a citation twelve in very nice condition that I will be selling as soon as I fix one "problem." It works beautifully, but I noticed carrying it that something was moving slightly inside. On opening, I see that rubbery rings that were feet of xformers have broken and xformers can now move 1/8" up/down. I'm am afraid they would break in shipping if I sell it, or even that the mechanical and/or electrical isolation might actually be necessary for optimum performance or maybe even safety.
Do I need to replace these rings? Would any similar sized washer or gasket work? What is function of non-rigid attachment?
Any info would be welcome.
Thanks
Randy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.