arcam A80 Amplifier problem with power on button

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Sounds like a protection circuit determines that something is broken in the amp. Typically, amps have protection circuits that prevent the output relay from tripping in the event of DC on the output, over-temperature, and the like. My guess is that either one of those conditions are present or the protection circuit is broken.

~Tom

Sounds like a protection circuit determines that something is broken in the amp. Typically, amps have protection circuits that prevent the output relay from tripping in the event of DC on the output, over-temperature, and the like. My guess is that either one of those conditions are present or the protection circuit is broken.

~Tom

Cheers Tom is it to hard for me to fix it myself , i was thinking to get the broken circuit online . It might be to much exspence to take it to a dealer.

Martin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.