|25th June 2012, 07:53 AM||#51|
Join Date: Sep 2011
I have few questions:
1) Is my board good for this smps?
Looks just fine for startup project DIY
2) I can find in my country ETD49 core 3C90 and ETD49 core 3F3, which of these can I use, same question is for EE16 for curent sens?
I dont know about EE16, but 3C90 and 3F3 are best for SMPS, being used all over.
3) Do I need air gap on central leg?
hmmm, you have to ask HYPEX about this question indeed.
4) I dont know number of turns and wire ticknes for primary and secondary (I need +-50V)
5) Number of turns for EE16 current sens transformer and wire thickens?
I dont know about this!
|11th July 2013, 06:07 AM||#55|
Join Date: Sep 2010
hola compañeros tiene un esquemático de esa fuente que habla el amigo ap2 me gustaria para poder construirlo pues el comenta que es muy estable saludos desde colombia espero su respuesta
English please. Rules,
Hello fellow has a schematic of this source which speaks the friend ap2 I would like to be able to build it because the comments that it is very stable greetings from colombia, I hope your answer
Last edited by Mooly; 11th July 2013 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Non english
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Halfbridge SMPS with IR2153: Different Halbridge Topologies?||batbat||Power Supplies||5||27th November 2009 05:41 PM|
|IR2153 sub||SISKO||Power Supplies||0||10th May 2008 03:15 PM|
|Ir2153||m-tech||Power Supplies||2||15th December 2007 02:02 PM|
|Using ATX PSU trans for 12V SMPS?||EWorkshop1708||Power Supplies||4||1st January 2006 04:53 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|